Who we are
Our ******* address is: https://safmedical.co.uk/
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data is either your consent or our legitimate interests to fulfil the terms of our service to you, namely to plan and administer safely a medical treatment.
· We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
· Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
· We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
· Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
· We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
· We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
· We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Data SAF Medical may use
- If you have a web account with us: your name, gender, date of birth, billing and delivery address, orders and receipts, email and telephone number. For your security, we will also keep an encrypted record of your login password.
- Details of your visits to our websites or apps, and which site you came from to ours.
- Your comments and service reviews.
- To deliver the best possible web experience, we collect technical information about your internet connection and browser as well as the country and telephone code where your computer is located, the web pages viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms you entered.
- Your ************ username, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback.
- We want to bring you offers and promotions that are most relevant to your interests at particular times. To help us form a better, overall understanding of you as a customer, we combine your personal data gathered across the partnership as described above, For this purpose we also combine the data that we collect directly from you with data that we obtain from third parties to whom you have given your consent to pass that data onto us.
Here is the policy we apply to those organisations to keep your data safe and protect your privacy
- We provide only the information they need to perform their specific services.
- They may only use your data for the exact purposes we specify in our contract with them.
- We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times.
- If we stop using their services, any of your data held by them will either be deleted or rendered
How data is kept confidential
Information provided in confidence will only be used for the purposes advised and consented to by the patient, except in circumstances where the law requires or allows SAF Medical to act otherwise.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed or accessed without authorisation. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a legitimate need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
SAF Medical has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its ******* and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SAF Medical of the site. Use of any such linked ******* is at the users own risk.
SAF Medical may revise these terms of service for its ******* at any time without notice. By using this ******* you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
What are your rights
You have the right to withdraw and refuse consent to information sharing at any time, but note that not sharing your information may affect the quality and safety of the care you receive.
Where information from which you can be identified is held, you also have the right to:
- Request that your information is corrected
- Have your information updated where it is no longer accurate.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data or to exercise any of the other rights. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
Raising a concern
Individuals have the right to obtain certain information about the processing of their Personal Data through a Subject Access Request. You may also request, erasure or blocking of your Personal Data.
Individuals who have a concern about the way in which their data has been managed, should contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org